What do I do with the Lightroom catalog I received from Lavalu?
1. Download the .lrcat file and open it in Lightroom.
2. Go to Library view where you should see grey boxes with a ? in each one.
3. In the left panel under Folders you can expand the view down until you see the folder with the ? next to it.
4. Right click on the folder with the ? and select “Find Missing Folder”
5. Use the dialog box to navigate to the folder on your computer where the raw files are located and click Choose.
6. Lightroom should then begin to update your previews and show all of your raw files.